Monday, May 12, 2008

New Songs

Play Me-Usher
credit : jololouie
I hope you like it guys! This song makes me adore it!!

Round_And_Round-US5
I don't know about this band too much but this song is club/dance.

Just Dance-Lady Gaga (HQ)
Wow !! I'm lovin' it.Lady Gaga is hot!! This song featuring Akon and Colby.

Ray J - Giftsg
2nd single and 2nd Sexy Can I!!

cassie - 2 the morning
here's new song by Cassie.I hope you like it!

chris brown ft. keri hilson - superhuman
Chris Brown and Keri bring new smash hit!!

coldplay - lost
I like this song but I prefer Violet Hill to this song~

jesse mccartney ft baby bash - leavin
Wow!! The remix is super hot!! Now Leavin' is doing great on the charts.

ne-yo-trouble.
Here's new song ! You can dance on the ground of this song!!

moving mountains-Usher
(Request) credit : eric

thx are appreiciated!!

No comments: